Upgrade Question

From: <amerar_at_iwc.net>
Date: 6 Feb 2006 09:47:34 -0800

Hey All,

When upgrading from Oracle 9i to 10g, is it recommended to keep the same Oracle Home, or, does the ./runInstaller take care of everything for you?

We do not want to run two different versions of Oracle.......but I need to know what to do with the old 9i software?

Thanks. Received on Mon Feb 06 2006 - 11:47:34 CST