Oracle Upgrade Question

From: <amerar_at_iwc.net>
Date: 3 Feb 2006 08:07:27 -0800

Hi All,

We are finally about to move to 10g R2. Question though, we are running forms 6i. I have heard that there are issues with the forms when moving the database to 10g.

Also, although Oracle recommends that you run the forms on a 3-tier architecture, I have heard of people doing this on a 2-tier, which is what we want to do.

Does anyone know where I can get documentation on that?

Thanks,

Art Received on Fri Feb 03 2006 - 10:07:27 CST