Re: Warn on login failure

From: <felipe.rivabem_at_gmail.com>
Date: 3 Feb 2006 05:34:03 -0800

DBMS_FGA is only for dml statements isnīt it? Or I missed your point?

The only solution I see using dbms_fga is something like auditing sys.aud$ when I have insert of field returncode = 28000(user locked) or 1017(wrong combination user/pasword).

Lot better than a trigger there, but Iīm afraid of performance issues. Received on Fri Feb 03 2006 - 07:34:03 CST