Re: technet forums (http://forums.oracle.com/forums/ down ?

From: Maxim Demenko <mdemenko_at_arcor.de>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 14:05:46 +0100

Ronald Rood schrieb:
> On Sun, 8 Jan 2006 21:36:50 +0100, Maxim Demenko wrote
> (in article <dprt53$pji$01$1_at_news.t-online.com>):
>

>>Ronald Rood schrieb:
>>
>>>Hi,
>>>did I miss something ?
>>>Since friday it started with htmldb being down, later the forums also were
>>>inaccessible and now still are.
>>>
>>>what I get is:
>>>
>>>404 Not Found
>>>Resource /forums/index.jsp not found on this server
>>
>>I can access forums right now.
>>The url is
>>http://forums.oracle.com/forums/index.jspa
>>(but redirection from http://forums.oracle.com/forums/ works as well)

> http://forums.oracle.com/forums/index.jspa gives :
> 404 Not Found
> Resource /forums/index.jspa not found on this server
>
> I see messages coming in so I know they are working. Could this be some
> browser dependancy ? (I use FF 1.5)
> It looks like a browser dependancy. With Safari it is working.
>
> --
> With kind regards / met vriendelijke groeten,
> Ronald
>
> http://ciber.nl
> http://homepage.mac.com/ik_zelf/oracle

I use FF 1.5 too. By navigating first time to http://forums.oracle.com/forums/index.jspa i was redirected to https://login.oracle.com/mysso/signon.jsp. After login i could navigate the forums link directly. You can try to delete cookies from your FF , after that you should be able to sign in OTN and get to the forums...

Best regards

Maxim Received on Fri Feb 03 2006 - 07:05:46 CST