Attempting to get Result as "%"

From: MSWEENEY <MSWEENEY01_at_ADELPHIA.NET>
Date: 3 Feb 2006 03:22:34 -0800

I am very much a beginner at SQL and use iSQL primarily. I have a fairly simple query and which performs a SUM function whereby one number is divided by another. I would like the answer to be provided as a percentage as opposed to a decimal.

example:

((NVL(SUM(PRODUCTION),0)/NVL(SUM(ON_DUTY),0))-1) AS UTILIZATION PRODUCTION - 69
ON_DUTY - 120 UTILIZATION RESPONSE: 0.575 DESIRED RESPONSE: 57.5% Also, I get the following error and only certain records are reported:

ERROR:
ORA-01476: divisor is equal to zero

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Mark Received on Fri Feb 03 2006 - 05:22:34 CST