Re: Intelligent Agent running in a cluster

From: stv <ste7esmith_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 3 Feb 2006 01:15:02 -0800

Hi Frank

Yes, OracleXStage is up and running. There's no problem with the db itself just the agent.

Checking out those links now. Thanks.

I've temporarily updated my agent\services.ora file to connect to the DB using TCP instead of BEQ. What happens now is the scheduled job runs but nothing gets back to the EM to say so, so jobs are staying in the SCHEDULED state. But when I look at the output files sitting in agent\jobout the right output is in there from the job so I can see it has run. Received on Fri Feb 03 2006 - 03:15:02 CST