Re: technet forums (http://forums.oracle.com/forums/ down ?

From: Ronald Rood <devnull_at_ronr.nl>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 08:51:46 +0100

On Sun, 8 Jan 2006 21:36:50 +0100, Maxim Demenko wrote (in article <dprt53$pji$01$1_at_news.t-online.com>):

> Ronald Rood schrieb:

>> Hi,
>> did I miss something ?
>> Since friday it started with htmldb being down, later the forums also were
>> inaccessible and now still are.
>>
>> what I get is:
>>
>> 404 Not Found
>> Resource /forums/index.jsp not found on this server
>
> I can access forums right now.
> The url is
> http://forums.oracle.com/forums/index.jspa
> (but redirection from http://forums.oracle.com/forums/ works as well)

http://forums.oracle.com/forums/index.jspa gives : 404 Not Found
Resource /forums/index.jspa not found on this server

I see messages coming in so I know they are working. Could this be some browser dependancy ? (I use FF 1.5)
It looks like a browser dependancy. With Safari it is working.

--
With kind regards / met vriendelijke groeten,
Ronald

http://ciber.nl
http://homepage.mac.com/ik_zelf/oracle