Re: General Purpose or Data Warehouse?

From: Martin Doherty <martin.doherty_at_undisclosed.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 12:57:45 -0500

g_chime_at_yahoo.com wrote:

>I am new to databases and today is the first that I'm working with
>ORACLE.

Since you are also new to these newsgroups, please note that cross-posting (i.e. posting the same message to many groups) is frowned upon. In future please only post to the most appropriate group .... in this case, I'd say comp.databases.oracle.server would fit the bill.

If you observe the newsgroup's charter and conventions you will get a much better response rate from the group's regulars.

Make sure to always include information about the operating system and database version in your questions -- it can make a big difference, and again will encourage answers. Received on Thu Feb 02 2006 - 11:57:45 CST