Restart DBMS_JOBS

From: Ben de Boer <cbdeboer_at_planet.nl>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 09:06:11 +0100

Hi everybody,
We run an Oracle database Version 8.1.7.2.0 on a unix machine. For some jobs to run we use DBMS_JOBS.SUBMIT ... Now sometimes, special for short running programs, it will be started a second time,
after finishing without errors.
Does anybody has some same problems and solved it. It would be very helpfull, if I know what I can do about it. I searched this problem also on Meta-link. It is known, but no solution was given.

Tnx in advance

Ben Received on Thu Feb 02 2006 - 02:06:11 CST