Re: How to tune LIBRARY CACHE latch contention

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 22:14:33 +0000 (UTC)

"DA Morgan" <damorgan_at_psoug.org> wrote in message news:1138823134.670081_at_jetspin.drizzle.com...
> Jonathan Lewis wrote:
>> "Dusan Bolek" <spambin_at_seznam.cz> wrote in message
>
> Why is your email showing up looking as though it was written by
> Jonathan Lewis?
> --
> Daniel A. Morgan
> http://www.psoug.org
> damorgan_at_x.washington.edu
> (replace x with u to respond)

Possibly because I can't get the hang of this bottom-posting thing - my s/w automatically top-posts and I have to remember to do a cut-and-paste; and sometimes (randomly, it seems) the quoted material doesn't get marked as quoted.

--
Regards

Jonathan Lewis

The Co-operative Oracle Users' FAQ

Cost Based Oracle: Fundamentals

http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/appearances.html
Public Appearances - schedule updated 10th Jan 2006