Refreshing Alerts in 10g Database Control

From: <RogBaker_at_gmail.com>
Date: 1 Feb 2006 07:40:28 -0800

I am looking at my 10g Database Control page and it showed me some alerts about some schemas having invalid objects. I have cleaned up those issues, and when you drill down into the alerts, it shows no items, but I cannot get the main page to reflect this. Refresh doesn't work. Do I need to have it re-collect this information? If so, any hints on doing this?
Thanks
Roger Received on Wed Feb 01 2006 - 09:40:28 CST