Re: EVENT 10053 not working

From: Dusan Bolek <spambin_at_seznam.cz>
Date: 31 Jan 2006 23:22:54 -0800

I was doing it right, the explain plan variant is usually used only when tested query is too complex to be actually issued against a database. The only problem was that I (as usual) forgot to analyze my new testing table just after its creation. That means when using select * from trace_test event 10053 is doing its job flawlessly. However, the problem remains with queries accessing remote Teradata database, it looks like this is not supported by event 10053. :-(

--
Dusan Bolek