Custom Data in a CDC table

From: Jim Old School <jamielipner_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 31 Jan 2006 13:51:59 -0800

Anybody know how I can get data that is not on my application table into a cdc table, particulary custom session data like the "real" user, passed in from the web or a client application, who is making the change? The Oracle user will be the same for everybody since we are using pooled connections through a single Oracle User.

Again, I don't want to have to store the "real" user on my application table, but I want it reflected in my history (cdc) table.

thanks Received on Tue Jan 31 2006 - 15:51:59 CST