Re: Apache on 10g R2

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: 30 Jan 2006 17:43:25 -0800

Michael42 wrote:
> >> They don't require one.
>
> Does this mean that the mod_plsql applications I created in Oracle 9i
> will not work in 10g?

No they will work you will just have to do probably a little setup and testing.

What we said so far is that Apache is not installed by default.

> If you could elaborate a bit on the native Oracle Database web server
> architecture please.

Oracle has a whole bunch of forum that it hosts. I am sure people over there can help you out. I haven't had time to play around yet with the 10g plsql stuff.

Besides forum's you can find at www.oracle.com there is always asktom.oracle.com Received on Mon Jan 30 2006 - 19:43:25 CST