Re: Object privileges

From: Maxim Demenko <mdemenko_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 18:27:16 +0100

daniellopez21 schrieb:
> Hello
>
> How I view, the objects of BBDD, that not have privileges for execute
> ??
>
> the all_tabl_privs show de tables, no objects, procedures, etc etc
>
> I'm sorry, but my english is bad

ALL_TAB_PRIVS shows grants not only on tables ( the view name may be misleading).
This is from SQL Reference:
http://download-uk.oracle.com/docs/cd/B19306_01/server.102/b14237/statviews_2099.htm#sthref1714 <quote>
ALL_TAB_PRIVS describes the following types of grants:

       Object grants for which the current user is the object owner, grantor, or grantee

       Object grants for which an enabled role or PUBLIC is the grantee </quote>

Best regards

Maxim Received on Mon Jan 30 2006 - 11:27:16 CST