Re: Fresher DBA!!!

From: JEDIDIAH <jedi_at_nomad.mishnet>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 11:01:52 -0600

On 2006-01-23, Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com> wrote:
> Dilbur wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>
>>I had been campus recruited by IBM Global Services and after only one
>>month training I am working as a DB2 DBA on client side for past two
>>months.
>
> I'll remember this next time someone tries to sell me IBM Global
> Services.

        Oh please. Consulting shops in general are like that.

        Why would IBM be any different. Besides, a quick study might actually be better that some old fossil with skills that look better on paper than they are in practice.

[deletia]

--
     If you think that an 80G disk can hold HUNDRENDS of           |||
hours of DV video then you obviously haven't used iMovie either.  / | \

                http://www.usenet.com