Points to remember

From: Chintu <agarwalp_at_eeism.com>
Date: 29 Jan 2006 21:44:19 -0800

Can you please provide details ( or links to documents) about how should we determine the size of all the memory structures given hardware specifications or the process flow. basically what needs to kept in mind and what things we need to know before determining the init.ora parameters.

Thanks
Chintu Received on Sun Jan 29 2006 - 23:44:19 CST