Re: Oracle 10g express - cannot get the database home page

From: HansF <News.Hans_at_telus.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 14:38:12 GMT

On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 08:08:31 -0500, Mark C. Stock wrote:

> also, could you post a little more detail on what you tried and what the
> results were?

And perhaps register for, and use the Oracle supplied XE forum (at http://otn.oracle.com)

This question is discussed several times a week there, and for people industrious enough to look through the threads there, a set of troubleshooting steps has been provided.

From the dozens of little hints in the OP post, I conclude OP is using Windows XP Home. (But that's based on a cloudy crystal ball)

--
Hans Forbrich
mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com