Re: Help: Can not set remote_login_passwordfile=none

From: NewRacGuy <NewRacGuy(nospam)_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 14:17:42 GMT

Of course as sysdba, otherwise I would not even post it here.

This is what I did.

sqlplus /nolog
connect sys as sysdba
shutdown immediate
Now, edit init file, change remote_login_passwordfile from exclusive to none,
sqlplus /nolog
connect sys as sysdba
startup
"insuficient privilege"
Now, edit init file, change remote_login_passwordfile from none to exclusive again
sqlplus /nolog
connect sys as sysdba
startup
And this time it is started fine.