Re: Oracle: how to demonstrate successful restore?

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 03:53:49 GMT

On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 13:41:55 -0800, Joel Garry wrote:

> Mladen, we hate you _because_ we love you! :-) (You ought to take
> that write-up, generalize it, and add it to a faq or the dizwell wiki).

This is actually a very good idea and I will try to write down something. Thanks. I've also been experimenting with HTMLDB and I found it ideal for creating a capacity plan. I will write down some facts about the DR plans and a capacity plan.
I recently signed up for Howard's site and am delighted by the quality. It's a shame that Howard is no longer active on this forum.

--
http://www.mgogala.com