Re: Calculate the BIGGEST table(in space) in one tablespace efficiently?

From: <dominica_at_gmail.com>
Date: 27 Jan 2006 12:24:09 -0800

Hi David,

Thank you very much for helping me.
Yes, I compute statistics (except for a few tables, long story in my work).

I never know how to use that OCCUPIED_BLOCKS. Everyday, I learn something new, which is very cool.

Yeah, I am still in oracle 8.1.7.4 32 bits on solaris, hope to migration to 10g this april,2006.

I am the one who will be upgrading it..

Thank you,

Dominica Received on Fri Jan 27 2006 - 14:24:09 CST