9i to 10g Database Upgrade

From: Michael42 <melliott42_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 27 Jan 2006 04:55:43 -0800

Hello,

I need to upgrade a large 9i database to 10g on a Sun Solaris system. Because this database is so big a simple full export/import technique is not an option.

I know one initial step is to install the Oracle 10g product into it's own home. Can someone please point me to detailed steps that you found worked for you?

Thanks very much,

Michael42 Received on Fri Jan 27 2006 - 06:55:43 CST