Re: 10g Client Crashing.

From: Terminator <kramakrishnabest_at_gmail.com>
Date: 27 Jan 2006 03:06:14 -0800

Dear Friend,

    As I guess
1. See the application log of the windows xp from the administration tools for that Usoft

    application.
2. See the alert log of the Oracle soon after it crashes. IF some found then
3. If it is a path problem, change accordingly. 3. Please see the environment variable in windows XP and see the path urs USoft

    software is using.
4. If some different both places change it or else keep common one. 5. And please see the things in the regedit and see there the homes of oracle that is the variables ORACLE_HOME and ORACLE_BASE.

If nothing from all above working please revert back for the same

Regards,
Terminator