Re: Hair-Puller - Date constraint

From: <DoctorZolo_at_gmail.com>
Date: 26 Jan 2006 09:35:41 -0800

That will be my ultimate fall-back if I can't determine a way to dynamically set an upper bound. This upper bound could arguably constrained within the application layer, anyway. But, I would like to see if anyone has a solution - I haven't found one, yet...

DocZ Received on Thu Jan 26 2006 - 11:35:41 CST