Re: Uninstall an instance from Oracle8i on Unix-AIX

From: Jeff B <bischj_at_usa.redcross.org>
Date: 26 Jan 2006 07:08:04 -0800

Thanks for the information, it will certainly help me in removing the instance!
I was hoping that there was more of an automated method, but that is not

I do know about the drop database command in 10g, unfortunately I do not see
us upgrading anytime soon. :(

~Jeff Received on Thu Jan 26 2006 - 09:08:04 CST