Re: user access to create tables

From: <leshanster_at_gmail.com>
Date: 25 Jan 2006 18:49:35 -0800

I am not teaching...I am actually taking the course, but I happen to be a sys admin in the dept. We had a linux box running Oracle 9i, but it crashed last semester, so I had to start from scratch and I have no experience in setting up a DB server. The only experience I have is runny MySQL on a home linux server. So, I am new and there are things I just don't know. Received on Wed Jan 25 2006 - 20:49:35 CST