Re: Default list of stored procs and functions(udfs) in oracle?

From: Aakash <bordia_at_gmail.com>
Date: 25 Jan 2006 10:46:52 -0800

Hi Guys, thanks for the links and reference to Oracle9i Supplied PL/SQL Packages. I was looking up the catalog tables sys.all_objects and it seems only the package names for the packages like DBMS_STATS are stored in there.Where could I find catalog entries to the subprograms like DBMS_STATS.GET_TABLE_STATS? That is somehow not mentioned in the reference,or atleast I could not find it. Another thing is I was able to execute these on sqlplus, so that means they are installed atleast.

Thanks
Aakash Received on Wed Jan 25 2006 - 12:46:52 CST