RAC on QFS

From: Nabil <nabiljc_at_gmail.com>
Date: 25 Jan 2006 05:45:16 -0800

I am in the process of choosing between RAW devices or QFS (Sun Cluster 3.1/Solaris 9) to support a busy online transactional Oracle RAC 10g application (2 nodes).

I want to know of any QFS drawbacks or performance issues. Again, this will be a very busy online transactional system supporting in excess of 3000 concurrent users.

I would like to hear from anyone with a similar setup.

Nabil Courdy