Re: Oracle Press DBA OCP Book

From: <stevedhoward_at_gmail.com>
Date: 24 Jan 2006 12:21:11 -0800

I don't think any of them that I have read were any good, and I reviewed several. I'm also not referencing the vaildity of the test (that's been beaten to death), or the accuracy of the information in the book(s) (that's been even more beaten to death).

The books (Sybex *and* Oracle Press come to mind) just weren't representative of anything on the exam. If you really want something useful (outside of cold, hard experience), I would get the Self Test Software. It was an almost carbon copy, at least for 9i.

Regards,

Steve Received on Tue Jan 24 2006 - 14:21:11 CST