Re: CREATE MATERIALIZED VIEW : table doesn't exist

From: News <Contact_404_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 24 Jan 2006 10:44:30 -0800

DA Morgan a écrit :

> News wrote:
>
> Something is not as you assume. Recheck your assumptions.

I found out finally what goes on. The problem was with privileges on materialized view logs.

During creation of materialized views I got " device full error". I deleted MV logs, deleted MV log tablespace and created it in another device to leave temp tablespace enough temp space to grow up cause Oracle needs too much temp space to create MVs. Then I created MV logs before issuing "alter user <user> QUOTA UNLIMITED ON <MV LOG tablespace" command.

So to resolve the problem I deleted materialized view logs and recreated them... simply

I'm new to Oracle but I have already learned that error messages are very confusing and have often nothing to do with the real problem. Received on Tue Jan 24 2006 - 12:44:30 CST