For the Aussies only

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: 24 Jan 2006 05:48:14 -0800

For those who may have had a contact with him, it appears Luis de Carlos, a well known dba in Sydney Australia, has passed away in tragic circumstances: http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=81626

Having shared a few projects with Luis in my previous contract life, I want to acknowledge publicly my regret at the loss of a funny guy who was always a joy to work with. Received on Tue Jan 24 2006 - 07:48:14 CST