VI in SQLPLUS: still the same mess.

From: vigi98 <vigi98_at_free.fr>
Date: 23 Jan 2006 05:54:00 -0800

Hi all,

MAYDAY ! On thousands of web pages, I read that you have to type "define _editor=vi" under SQLPLUS to have a vi-like cmd line but it did never work for me.

What am I doing wrong ? (I precise that I already tried with the full path of vi , ie "define _editor=/usr/bin/vi".

Thanks a lot in advance for your help. Received on Mon Jan 23 2006 - 07:54:00 CST