Oacle Enetrise Manager not sedning e-mail when event occurs

From: <dbaplusplus_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 21 Jan 2006 22:21:46 -0800

I am using Oracle 9.2.0.5 on HP UNIX. I have steup Oracle Eneterpse Manager on a PC running Windows 2000.

When setting preferences->Notifications I am successful in sending e-mail, so e-mail is working on the server. However, when a event such as AlertLog (when an error message is written to alert.log) happens, mail is not being sent. I do see the event when connecting to Oracle Management Server from OEM console, so event has occurred.

I have checking various settings:
Schedules-> what time/days mail will be sent Configuration of Administrators - notification settings

As well notification settings for event, so event should send mail To sysman whose e-mail is my e-mail address.

I am at loss how to troubleshoot this problem.

Is there some trace written somewhere which can show where the problem is.
Thanks a lot. Received on Sun Jan 22 2006 - 00:21:46 CST