SYSDBA Question

From: <amerar_at_iwc.net>
Date: 20 Jan 2006 09:43:50 -0800

Ok, here is a real stopper.......

This shop runs Oracle 9.2 on AIX. It also is running Oracle on the MAINFRAME!!!! At any rate, I cannot seem to connect to the mainframe Oracle as SYSDBA. I can connect as sys, system, myself, but not as sysdba.

I really have no access outside of SQL.......so, I'm a bit lost on what to do........

Anyone???

Thanks Received on Fri Jan 20 2006 - 11:43:50 CST