index_stats no populating

From: <balvey_at_comcast.net>
Date: 20 Jan 2006 06:12:31 -0800

I'm new to this DBA stuff and I can't seem to get index_stats to populate. I'm running 9.2.0.5 with the compatible parameter set to 8.1.0, I don't think that should matter though. I run
analyze index [index_name] validate structure; that returns Index analyzed, but the table does not populate. I've also tried running
analyze index [index_name] compute statistics and then running the validate structure but still nothing. anyone know why?
Thanks, Received on Fri Jan 20 2006 - 08:12:31 CST