Re: A WTF in the Oracle reference...

From: <thomas.kyte_at_oracle.com>
Date: 20 Jan 2006 05:08:54 -0800

That would look like an incorrect statement - and I would encourage you to contact the author. Most all books have errata sheets online these days, for example

http://apress.com/book/errataDisplay.html?bID=10008&sID=3094

is from my latest book - and they correct things pretty fast. Each print run is pretty small, these errors are all corrected in the latest print run. Received on Fri Jan 20 2006 - 07:08:54 CST