TNSPING:NO LISTENER

From: <sonyav2_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 19 Jan 2006 10:25:24 -0800

Hi,

I had oracle 9i loaded on my windows xp, now i loaded oracle application server 10g and get this messsage as when i start sqlplus. Do I change ports for listeners for oracle 9i and 10 or both can start at 1521. Earlier I was able to connect to sqlplus in oracle 9i now it gives message TNS:NO SUCH PROTOCOL ADAPTER, and same for release 10. right now i have configured both listener at 1521.

thanks. Received on Thu Jan 19 2006 - 12:25:24 CST