Install Oracle and ASP/ASP.NET on diffrent servers without domain controller

From: rex64 <rex644_at_gmail.com>
Date: 18 Jan 2006 14:20:03 -0800

I found a nice tutorial
http://www.codeguru.com/Csharp/.NET/net_asp/tutorials/article.php/c8477/ , however I am not sure that this is going to work as easy as I had hoped. The tutorial assumes you have both Oracle and your IIS on one server. I would like them seperate. I do not have a domain server or anything. For Windows 2000, can I run ASP.NET on this? and is all I have to do is download .NET Framework update?

Web Server:
Windows 2000
IIS Oracle Server:
Win XP Pro
Oracle Express (XE) Received on Wed Jan 18 2006 - 16:20:03 CST