Re: A WTF in the Oracle reference...

From: Jeremy <jeremy0505_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 15:09:58 -0000

In article <1137596468.281193.53290_at_o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>, says...

> I am not an Oracle expert. I am merely competent. I felt that the
> advice written in that book was stupid, but I thought that it was quite
> possible that I had overlooked something. This seemed like the best
> place to ask about it.

I think it was a perfectly reasonable place to bring up the question. However, you should have taken the time to identify the name of the aource you were quoting in the first place - phrasing it as "Here's a quote from the Oracle reference guide, page 27:" does imply to the group that it is material from Oracle.

--

jeremy