Re: A WTF in the Oracle reference...

From: <mjbox01_at_gmail.com>
Date: 18 Jan 2006 05:14:53 -0800

chaosli..._at_gmail.com wrote:
> fitzjarrell_at_cox.net írta:
> > Comments embedded.
> > chaoslight_at_gmail.com wrote:
> > > Here's a quote from the Oracle reference guide, page 27:
> >
> > Really ... which guide would that be? I find no such 'quote' on any
> > page 27 of any Oracle documentation at tahiti.oracle.com.
>
> Oracle9i: The Complete Reference, by "Kevin Loney, George Koch, And the
> Experts at TUSC".

Oh, so that should have been here is a quote from a book written about Oracle.

Obviously Oracle is the only product ever to have had a book written about it that is not completely accurate and contains questionable advice that cannot be followed without questioning or thinking for yourself.

Perhaps you would be better off emailing the publishers or the authors with your questions and concerns. Received on Wed Jan 18 2006 - 07:14:53 CST