Re: Connectivity between Oracle and Progress Database

From: Cris Carampa <cris119_at_operamail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 12:19:37 +0100

shivanghurra_at_gmail.com wrote:

> could you please provide me with some example or code that code be used
> for connectivity. Or if there is any other way please let me know. As i
> am new to progress database.
>
> And from where can i find out that the progress database supplies an
> ODBC driver.

I'm sorry, but I never heard of a database called "Progress" until this morning :) My only proposition was: "*If* Progress database supplies an ODBC driver, *then* you should be able to use Oracle Heterogeneus Services in order to access Progress table from Oracle environment". If you have specific question about Progress, you have to post them in a Progress forum or mailing list, since this is an Usenet newsgroup called "comp.databases.*oracle*.server".

Good luck. Kind regards,

--
Cris Carampa (spamto:cris119_at_operamail.com)

se avete preso per buone le verità della televisione
anche se allora vi siete assolti siete lo stesso coinvolti