Name That Oracle Web Product

From: Michael42 <melliott42_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 16 Jan 2006 09:17:07 -0800

Hello,

In Oracle 9i I need some help determining exactly what I am using as far as product name. I do not know the difference between WebDB, HTMLDB, Oracle Applications Server, OAS with Web Portal etc.

I have installed Oracle 9i DATABASE with the http (Apache) server option and am using PL/SQL to in a database schema (not PSP or PL/SQL Server Pages) to create a web application. What is the official name of the web product I am using in this environment?

Thanks for your help,

Michael42 Received on Mon Jan 16 2006 - 11:17:07 CST