oracle 10g personal edition

From: Carlo Alberto <siemsoft.norobots_at_tin.it>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 11:46:09 +0100

Hello,
  They are a neophyte is of the newsgroup that of oracle, I make excuses myself in advance payment if sara po impreciso in exposing a my problem. I am trying from various time to install Oracle 10g PE on a computer with windows 2k sp3 with two partitions from 10gb and 250gb the sisop it is on the partition from 10g, ram of 1024. the installation ok! , to the end oracle it was active therefore I extinguish. the day after I relight all in order to complete the installation of the applicativo and therefore to dedicate me to the phase of creation of the DB... surprised oracle not and assets, if I use sql*plus me returns the error hour-01033 and it does not want any to know, some idea. There è someone that has idea of what happens?
Thanks
Carl Received on Sat Jan 14 2006 - 04:46:09 CST