Re: Are we screwed??

From: HansF <News.Hans_at_telus.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 16:32:33 GMT

> Any help on opening this sucker?

Now is a good time to leverage your support contract and open a service request. Before doing any additional damage.

Better that way than get helpful advice here that could be misinterpreted and dig your hole deeper.

Besides, your Support Contract allows any number of calls at no additional charge.

(You do have a support contract for this environment, don't you???)

--
Hans Forbrich
mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com