Re: a bit tricky question

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 01:08:02 GMT

On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 15:43:06 -0800, DA Morgan wrote:

> Au contraire. SoX was designed to reassure investors to keep investing
> in companies so the markets wouldn't be sunk by a DBA.

In light of the Enron scandal, allegedly the motive for creating that piece of legislation, markets being sunk by a DBA looks like a real danger. It is approximately the same kind of danger as an invasion from Mars. Only Tom Cruise and SoX can save us. I knew I should have turned left at Albuquerque....

--
http://www.mgogala.com