Re: RAC rman restore

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 15:51:22 -0800

Mike wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Has anyone done this?
>
> I backed up my RAC database using rman every day with full option.
>
> When I restore / recover the database to other server (dev server,
> single node), it keeps give me this error
> ora - 19625
> ora - 27037
>
> The backup sets are all in place with proper ownership and access mode.
>
> Am I missing something?
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Mike

You are missing the version number
You are missing the text with the error messages (we won't guess at it) You are missing information on what you backed up and how You are missing information on what you are restoring and how

Other than that we got the RAC and RMAN part. ;-)

--
Daniel A. Morgan
http://www.psoug.org