Re: Can I safely get rid of the EXAMPLE tablespace?

From: <bdbafh_at_gmail.com>
Date: 11 Jan 2006 15:09:19 -0800

well, if the database is in noarchivelog mode ... it will complain when you attempt to offline the tablespace (media recovery not enabled or something to that effect).

if the poster is concerned about 150M, I would seriously doubt that this little testbed is running in archivelog mode.

-bdbafh Received on Wed Jan 11 2006 - 17:09:19 CST