SQL not working in 10g Release 2

From: murali <bmuralir_at_gmail.com>
Date: 10 Jan 2006 22:33:30 -0800

Hi,

I have migrated to 10g release 2 from release 1 few days back. I am finding a lot of issues currently in R2. One major problem is that one SQL is working when I login as the schema user, but when I try to run it by login as a different user it is not executing.

The SQL is something like this :

select column1,.....,columnx from t,(select col1 from t2 where t2.xyz='1234') t2
where t.column1 = t2.col1

Please help.

Regards,
R. Balamurali
Chennai
India Received on Wed Jan 11 2006 - 00:33:30 CST