Patch after install of additional comp

From: Roman Klesel <rupa_at_firemail.de>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 11:48:02 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

I'm in the situation that I have to install the Oracle Partitioning Option on an allready productive database.

The installer CDs are version 9.2.0.1
The version of the running system ist 9.2.0.6

So I consider doing the following:

Usually I'm not so hesitant with these things, but here ... I'd just like to have a second opinion.

Can you approve this?

Greetings

Roman Klesel Received on Tue Jan 10 2006 - 05:48:02 CST