Re: List of tablespaces available for the current user

From: Michel Cadot <micadot{at}altern{dot}org>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 22:29:53 +0100

<weboweb_at_hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news: 1136840539.510415.142620_at_g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
| Hello everybody,
|
| I'm no Oracle expert, not even newbie level :-)
| I just need to know if it is possible at all to obtain the list of
| tablespaces for the logged-in user.
|
| For example, after I log in to the SQL Plus console and type a command
| such as
|
| SELECT * FROM DBA_TABLESPACES (or whatever sys table has that
| information)
|
| I get table does not exist, obviously because I do not have admin
| priviledges.
| So how can I then find out the tablespaces my login credentials grant
| me access to?
| By tablespaces I mean "databases" coming from SQL server world. So If
| my login credentials allow me access to tablespace DATABASE1 and
| DATABASE2, I would like to get such list somehow from some system
| table.
|
| Is this possible without admin rights?
|
| Thanks all!
|
| webO

user_ts_quotas

SQL> desc user_ts_quotas

 Name                    Null?    Type
 TABLESPACE_NAME         NOT NULL VARCHAR2(30)
 BYTES                            NUMBER
 MAX_BYTES                        NUMBER
 BLOCKS                           NUMBER
 MAX_BLOCKS                       NUMBER
 DROPPED                          VARCHAR2(3)

Regards
Michel Cadot Received on Mon Jan 09 2006 - 15:29:53 CST